• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XSC Build

G

Since the XSC went on sale I decided to build one. It is a PITA with one hand. LOL. It keeps me off the couch. This will be a slow build. I started with the body. I really wanted to try a Grafil 2pc SC body. I got the rough trim done but still need to smooth out my cuts. The body dwarfed the stock wheels & tires. I am going to mount a set of 5b size front tires on the 5t front wheels all the way around. They tuck nice under the body with no rubbing.

-

96c5eca1.jpg

7e20201c.jpg

b542d4c5.jpg

SC Racer

already looking good! just finished painting mine. try to get some pics up soon. a little tip, when you wet sand the body before paint, try to avoid the windows...oops

SC Racer

some cell phone pics View attachment 4967 not sure how this is going to come out, but here goes..

downsized_0406021734.jpg

downsized_0406021734.jpg

/monthly_2012_04/downsized_0406021734.jpg.38f61011cc1cb2296b9938081cce5324.jpg

G

It's just a toy. Came from Toys R us. Maybe 40 bucks at the most. It's kinda fun though, you forward or reverse the fans individually to controle it. It drives good on smooth surfaces or water. I bought it for my boy to drive in the pool.

G

Lexan scissors & then sand smooth with the dremal

greaser

looking good guys I love the way that body looks on them.

xxSwagxx

RCDAD said:
Since the XSC went on sale I decided to build one. It is a PITA with one hand. LOL. It keeps me off the couch. This will be a slow build. I started with the body. I really wanted to try a Grafil 2pc SC body. I got the rough trim done but still need to smooth out my cuts. The body dwarfed the stock wheels & tires. I am going to mount a set of 5b size front tires on the 5t front wheels all the way around. They tuck nice under the body with no rubbing.-

96c5eca1.jpg

7e20201c.jpg

b542d4c5.jpg
Where can I get this body?

xxSwagxx

Thank you as soon as my son tears up his stock I will be getting one

G

that looks soo cool!
Thanks! I'm thinking something like this for paint. I will most likely simplify it due to the 2pc design of the body.

-

75feec04.jpg

grafildave

Guys have really done a wonderful job!

Our body 5SC-G fits really well at REDCAT...!!!!

A paint job like yours deserves to be treated with maximum care possible!

It would be a real shame to break such a beautiful body :D :D :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts