• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xmas day 1

TerraKill

My Xmas week has begun!!!

ohhh i feel sooo giddy and child-like atmo

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Very nice. I'm the same way, receiving my packages in the mail turn me into a kid again!

Deluge

Don't forget to hide the evidence. If that doesn't work, just buy a glove that doesn't fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

Deluge said:
Don't forget to hide the evidence. If that doesn't work, just buy a glove that doesn't fit.
i tryed telling her i only spent a little, but shes been adding up the customs sticker item values stuck on the packages and busted me!

TerraKill

krashkrieg said:
Very Nice....should be an awesome build...how long did it take to polish up that Aluminum...?
ive put 12+ hours into deannodizing and polishing all by hand so far, and i got more ally bits coming to do aswell(only center diff mounts and servo mounts), i havnt quite got the mirror finish i wanted, but ill get that next time round i polish it, as its taken so long :)

i wont have to spend so much time next time deanodizing stuff, so more time polishing when it needs a strip down :cool:

cordy

Try useing semichrome polish. We used that to polish our engine cases on our motorcycles. don't know if you have that in the uk but they should have it at your local motorcycle shop.

G

TerraKill said:
i tryed telling her i only spent a little, but shes been adding up the customs sticker item values stuck on the packages and busted me!
Just kindly explain that it is not as much as it seems. The value of foreign currency is much less, so it just looks like a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts