• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBs in St.Lucia 27/3/11

Zapped

rob64n said:
nice, lookin great, you guys have to make it to PowerJam this year.
Thanks Rob,I want to make it and if I do I will take you up on the offer,It would make travel a little more hassle free without having to explain my two R/cats.

DemonRC

I always love watching the ST Lucia videos. Great stuff once again.

So Zapped. You have the green and red XB but who drives the blue and who drives the green?

Zapped

DemonRC said:
I always love watching the ST Lucia videos. Great stuff once again.
So Zapped. You have the green and red XB but who drives the blue and who drives the green?
Thanks Demon, Daron Charles drives the green and a guy by the name of Timothy drives the blue,also there is another blue one but he was not ready for the race.There is also an XT,the owner is just getting into the hobby so he is not comfortable as yet.Maybe next weekend we will get a video with all on the track.

daroncharles

i drive the green one.....was in the lead too until those cheap redcat tires lost grip:eek:

just ordered my new ones... get ready zapped im a coming :D

Lucian_rider

I took my new Zuiko 50-200 mm lens to the track today to test it out. I'm still trying to come to grips with the size of the lens but the results were pretty good I think.

RC_Time_03.jpg

RC_Time_05.jpg

RC_Time_08.jpg

RC_Time_10.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts