• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE New Look Pt.2

stalker77

Hey Guys, I got the body re-sprayed. I really love it now! Im a sucker for green. I had the same color of green on my baja and I think it looked really good. Hope you guys like it.

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
awesome, nice change... not like every other xbe out there... colors look great.

G

It does look good! You beat me. LOL I ordered a set of tribal flame decals from edecal this morning for my xb.

stalker77

Thats not to bad on price. I think they look really good. I didnt even know autozone had them. I just stumbled on them. Theres a vinyl graphics place here in our town and she can make just about any design but She stays very busy though. That was my original plan until if found these.

G

Yeah I was hoping for a favor from my local graphic shop. I give them loads of $$ to do our work trucks and trailer wraps. But they had a shop minimum that was more than edacal. Oh well can't blame them for wanting to make money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts