• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB with DDM side Pipe !

Here brand new DDM side pipe !

I have to custom fit ..

G

rampagemt said:
I like that alot! Awsome! I love that pipe just wish it was louder
If your looking for some sound the end bleeds are louder than the mid bleeds. That pipe on my XB sounds like a nitro on steroids at WOT. Part is from the OBR 27.2 FMLR that revs to like a million rpms.

rampagemt

RCDAD said:
If your looking for some sound the end bleeds are louder than the mid bleeds. That pipe on my XB sounds like a nitro on steroids at WOT. Part is from the OBR 27.2 FMLR that revs to like a million rpms.
What pipe is that on your xb? Rear mount jetpro?

G

rampagemt said:
I am weighing out my options as pretty soon I am goin to start to get stuff together for my xb build
Sweet. The XB is awesome once you get it built up! It's still my favorite Cat.

rampagemt

That's why I can't wait I picked it up stock with.a killer bee and a hitec 5755 brand new never used for 250. I'm waiting for tax time as my others are almost complete

G

rampagemt said:
That's why I can't wait I picked it up stock with.a killer bee and a hitec 5755 brand new never used for 250. I'm waiting for tax time as my others are almost complete
desismileys_6970.gif 250 that would be a great buy for a roller. That is a steal man!

Deluge

Jack Lagachette said:
And i got a lot lot bottom power !! to much ! i switch the two first gears to got lower ratio .. i got more speed and praticely the same start punch ! amazing !!
For sure. The side Dom has tons of low end! I love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts