• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB vs XBe drags/bash

lightning73

Cool video, looks like the XBe gets out of the hole quicker than the XB. That was one hell of a long cartwheel the XB took, did something break on it?

Obeast44

Banned
Not at the time but a few tumbles later a screw came out of the bottom of the steering knuckle. Before the second drag race you can see Dodginbulls messing with the front tire, thats when we noticed it. It was still drivable like that though so we went ahead with the 2nd drag. :D

lightning73

After watching that vid the second time it looks like in the first race you got a slight jump on the XB, but in the second race you guys left close to perfect and it seems like they are pretty darn closely matched off the line. Thats impressive to say the least for the XB which has to spool up for launch, where the XBe is just instant power!

Good stuff Obeast!

angryrecords

Nice video Obeast, I had to post it on my forum. Well Cordy had to get me wound up about the xb-e going in reverse, haha that is pretty sweet man!

TheNewbe

Contributor
Great video. The little boy reminds me of me when I was that age.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts