• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb question

HERSHEY

can anyone tell me wuts wrong with my xb. when i hit the throttle the car shifts to one side .itll do a doughnut if i stay on it and it wasnt doin that at first.also i jus fixed the rear differential cup.also the car makes a tickin sound now wen on the throttle.....

andyken

HERSHEY said:
can anyone tell me wuts wrong with my xb. when i hit the throttle the car shifts to one side .itll do a doughnut if i stay on it and it wasnt doin that at first.also i jus fixed the rear differential cup.also the car makes a tickin sound now wen on the throttle.....
Check out how each tire is rolling with car off the ground....binding or bad bearing?

HERSHEY

thanx...last nite my xb jus ran high and took off down the street,how does this happen.plus it wasnt that far away from me either? is it a battery issue? does the light on the remote let u kno if ur gettin low...thanx

xscrick

Banned
get a kill switch

could be a few issues,, but first thing , u better get a killer bee kill switch,, don't want it running off and hitting something breaking it,, or worst than that, hurting someone,,,, 20 plus pounds of rc can do some damage at speed,,,heck 1/8 th scales are only about 8 lbs and they can hurt someone,,,

Guantanamo Joe

Killer bee all the way- but most likely you need to charge your battery in the buggy...

As far as your car not wanting to run straight, I would check your bearings at the axles. Like they said, put it up on top of your tool box and give it some throttle- see which wheel is not turning and start from there.

G

HERSHEY said:
thanx...last nite my xb jus ran high and took off down the street,how does this happen.plus it wasnt that far away from me either? is it a battery issue? does the light on the remote let u kno if ur gettin low...thanx
A bad servo can cause a run away.

jsherratt831

use fail safe in your radio dept at all times. If your receiver battery is not charged your fail safe might not work so for double back up use a small return spring on the throttle linkage to at least bring it back to an idle if the radio power goes out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts