• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb question

iwik76

just got myself an xb roller here in the uk for a good price looking to put it together, i have a question maybe the 1st of many but it's regarding the engine. on my Maverick blackout (redcat rampage) i have a rubber enginge mount that goes underneath the engine and the two bolts that go through the chassis into the enginge go through the mount and it sits inbetween chassis and engine. my question is do the xb have the same thing? if so could you point me in the right direction for redcat part number.

cheers

iwik76

Deluge said:
The X vehicles use two metal spacers between the engine and the chassis. The part number for those is 50022.
Nice one Thank you Sir...

iwik76

nearly sorted all my bits to buy to put my xb back on the road. got a open question what is a good exhaust for the xb? going to stick a DPR wildchild engine in it with 29-31-26-24 gear ratio on hpi rims.

hit me with your suggestions and if possible links to them.

Cheers

Silent_chaos

iwik76 said:
nearly sorted all my bits to buy to put my xb back on the road. got a open question what is a good exhaust for the xb? going to stick a DPR wildchild engine in it with 29-31-26-24 gear ratio on hpi rims. hit me with your suggestions and if possible links to them.

Cheers
A good pipe would be either CPI or Jetpro. I have a rear CPI and it revs well.

But from what i have heard and noticed that the side exhaust JetPro pipe is the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts