• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xb pipe

XbFreak

Will the side dom for the MT fit on the XB? I live close to ddm and can just walk in and pick one up its nice not having to order anything ☺ I really like the side dom but I've never seen one on a XB. I think it would go great with the XB body design. I really don't like the look of the jetpro side pipe much.

XbFreak

That's not a problem I am a welder and am very good with metal. Will it clear the body on the side or will I have to cut the hell out of it?

XbFreak

Also what ever happened to the 2 speed transmissions? I can find them on ebay but I don't know who makes them and where you would get replacement parts. I would love to have one but does anyone know where demon went?

BertR

XbFreak said:
Will the side dom for the MT fit on the XB? I live close to ddm and can just walk in and pick one up its nice not having to order anything ☺ I really like the side dom but I've never seen one on a XB. I think it would go great with the XB body design. I really don't like the look of the jetpro side pipe much.
Every time I head to the Maverick center for concerts I always head over to DDM....I know there is a member here a while back that has the Dom on his xb .. You may come across it on YouTube..

XbFreak

I have been looking and looking if you come across it please let me know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.