• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb jumps

Hayes371

hey guys, heres a short vid i did this afternoon at my friends pitbike track thats under construction...nothing special enjoy!!

[ame]

[/ame]

BertR

Nice video. Ok your xb is jumping nice too lol. You are makeing it hard on us that cant go play because we are covered in snow .

Hayes371

BertR said:
Nice video. Ok your xb is jumping nice too lol. You are makeing it hard on us that cant go play because we are covered in snow .
Thanks, we have had about three days in a row of rain followed by 3inches of snow that didnt melt till saturday morning..most of the track had water standing on it, that corner was the only dry part we could use...cant wait till its finished because it will actually be a perfect 5th scale track....

Hayes371

Cajun said:
Yeah I like that kinda of action all that is missing is some fine woman standing cheering on the sidelines[/quoteHaha yeah i willi have to get the wife out there... And if she doesn't want to do it, that will give me an excuse to go look for one lol... Jk babe if you see this lmao

Hayes371

jumps

Thanks guys, that place is a killer bashing spot and will also be a nice track at some point, since it is being built for tricked out pit bikes, (i laugh my a$$ off everytime i watch grown men ride these things)..Unfortunately for me i've had to sell the xb to get some quick cash, the upside is i sold it to my brother, so there's always the chance of getting it back...oh well.. :(

Stumpdiggitty

My bro is sellin his xb for 350 with some upgrades... Just sayin lol. 5 tanks thru it... Id buy it, but i spend too gosh damn much on the only one i have now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts