• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB-E conversion to XT-E run

XBENOOB

It now has the Castle 1515 (2200 kv) motor in it

I have a 10T pinion and the stock spur gear and a stock ESC

Also have made some programming adjustments to the ESC

Still have some parts coming in from 7075rc (assuming that my employee shipped them to me, I know that she received them)... and I want to see some lights on it... (want to play in the dark when it's cooler out)

Have to get a new steering servo arm (stripped it on that last run)...

That has been the only thing that has broken on it after running a dozen or so packs through it... And I have been doing some jumps as well.... :D

DemonRC

LMAO for a minute there I thought you were gonna drive it along side your car. That would've taken some serious skill. I'd love to see somebody explain that to a cop that pulls ya over.

Canadian Popo said:
Sir I've pulled you over for reckless driving and trying to run over some small animal. Have you been drinking?
XBENOOB said:
No occifer I havn't been drinking... It's just hard to drive two cars at once and film at the same time.
Canadian Popo said:
Oh, IC. It's a RC car.... OK... Well don't be trying that on the street again. You may cause a wreck.
XBENOOB said:
OH sure thing occifer... Ummm, HEY! Can I borrow your radar gun for like 5 minutes?
**Awkward silence**

Canadian Popo said:
Sir, get your ass out of the car and keep your hands where I can see them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts