• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB-E Bumper

BoukeG

Hi all.

I've upgraded my diff boxes to 7075RC. Great stuff, however, stock bumper will not fit anymore. Now I'm looking for a descent replacement.

I know T-Bone sell some. I've ordered them. But I was wondering if other bumpers would fit too. Perhaps any HPI, FG, Losi bumper out there which would fit the XB-e with 7075RC diff boxes...

Cheers!

Bouke

G

I know T-Bone sell some. I've ordered them. But I was wondering if other bumpers would fit too. Perhaps any HPI, FG, Losi bumper out there which would fit the XB-e with 7075RC diff boxes...
Not without modification. But there are some rides on here with bumpers from other platforms modded to fit.

G

I've upgraded my diff boxes to 7075RC. Great stuff, however, stock bumper will not fit anymore. Now I'm looking for a descent replacement.
You might want to contact 7075RC they are ment to fit.

G

BoukeG said:
I did contacted 7075RC. He said they would not fit and use an other like the T-Bone bumper. Anyway, I was just looking at alternatives.
New one for me. I did not know that. The TBone bumpers are tuff. A lot of guys run them on their buggies.

G

No problem man...

Post some pics when your done. Those diff cases are awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts