• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB-E Bad Radio System! Suck

Longrivers

Man, The Buggy still sitting there cannot run yet (5 days) sunny southern CA. I call and send warranty claim with RedCat 3 days already. Hope they make it better or better customer service. If I was them send me the new one so that make customer happier, than find all negative to poster on forum.

Reason I waiting to get new Radio System from NitroRCX FS-GT3B Digital 3ch 2.4ghz TX & RX LCD Transmitter & Receiver, they will have next 2 weeks.

UnHappy Customer!!!

Recently purchase Earthquake 8e + XB-E

Longrivers

Cannot wait long for email back, I have to call in and ask to ship the New radio Today Mar. 2nd so I can get this thing run this weekend. They are loud voice to tell me that they busy cannot ship out in 24 hr, it mean I have to wait until Next Monday or Tuesday.

HEY! New buyer be ware this can get you too!!!

I hate to waiting for this!

cenmatrixsc

Most people are changing out the their radios to upgrade ones. I don't think I would trust a $700 buggy to a $30 radio. That is my opinion. First thing I did was swap out the stock receiver for a spektrum receiver. I know spektrum is not the best but I never had an issue with mine for 3 years now.

Longrivers

Thank you! cenmatrixsc.

I will replace this with NitroRCX FS-GT3B Digital 3ch 2.4ghz TX & RX LCD Transmitter & Receiver, they will have next 2 weeks.

Found some good review this radio so far.

chevy

Longriver don't let it get you down my mt jis put up in the closet probably 3 months now had my stock reciever go bad after a crash and I need a steel brake hub and a killswitch I have about a thousand into my mt and still need about 300-400 to get it drivable and I just cant justify putting anymore money into it I guess im just losing interest :(

cenmatrixsc

Longrivers said:
Thank you! cenmatrixsc.
I will replace this with NitroRCX FS-GT3B Digital 3ch 2.4ghz TX & RX LCD Transmitter & Receiver, they will have next 2 weeks.

Found some good review this radio so far.
If you want a radio quick, I can send you my stock radio that came with my xb-e. just pay for shipping. It will at least hold you over until your new one comes.

Longrivers

Thank you again cenmatrixsc!!!! I just bought used RC18b came with Airtronics MX-Sport 3 Ch 2.4G FHSS-2 Computer Radio and Lipo charger. Small RC for the kid.Bring to Hobby People to help to turn the Radio, and went to local park, zzommm around 5min, the Park Ranger told me not allow the Remote hobby at the park.But Sweet run very smooth and nice so far, I may bring back to later afternoon weekend, run with other guy met at Hobby People.Here are some pictures.

IMG_0598 sm.jpg

IMG_0604 sm.jpg

IMG_0602 sm.jpg

/monthly_2011_03/583c605f8e36d_IMG_0598sm.jpg.8ea6faf6fa41f078066495af6edc48c7.jpg

/monthly_2011_03/583c605f8fac9_IMG_0604sm.jpg.c08953e0bdcbbb123d2d622b6cec3135.jpg

/monthly_2011_03/583c605f91247_IMG_0602sm.jpg.599633b1990210a96ac4002d6f30213d.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts