• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB as a TRUGGY???? XB Crossover

wurthman

Hey guy I posting these photo on "Big Bob 13" behave

He's unable to post photos on the forum ... LOL

After a frustrating weekend with his new XB, and parts just braking on him.

He converted his XB to a XB crossover. Hi used his TT Lower and upper suspension arms with the steering mounts and shocks. Now the XB is 2inches wider.

And now able to bash with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

camo

have you try the rear TT hubs on the XB rear arms? I would like to run the TT hubs but with the XT arms!!!

Big Bob 13

camo said:
have you try the rear TT hubs on the XB rear arms? I would like to run the TT hubs but with the XT arms!!!
xb arm don't fit with tt hub....need to mod it!!and the bellcrank is the stock xb ...did not change it..one off the thing than is good on it ...and than i don't manage to break...loll

camo

is the TT hub wider at the pinhole than the XB rear arm? or is it the other way arround?

hooo Thanks by the way ;)

Big Bob 13

the xb hub are wider than the tt....you can shim tt hub to fit xb arm(stock wheel no more fit because of the high of the tt hub )i was thinking about doing it but ....compare the 2 arm ...tt's and xb's.....tt arm are way beafier than stock xb

camo

Thnx for the info. my XT is holding pretty good with the exception of the rear axles, so, I'm planning on using the tt rear axles only but I need to change hubs and bearings in order to do that.

Thnx again man.

Big Bob 13

camo said:
Thnx for the info. my XT is holding pretty good with the exception of the rear axles, so, I'm planning on using the tt rear axles only but I need to change hubs and bearings in order to do that.
Thnx again man.
in the back i put the lower tt or mt arm with cup and hub with the ugraded cvd from my tt an work like a charme:)

rc-driver

the inner dogbone cup have to be changed ? or use the xb stock cup ?

OzarkXB

Man I really want to do this, was there any modding that had to be done to have this fit?

Or did you just replace parts with the ones you mentioned initially? I used to drive revos/savages... I would love to convert my buggy as well, I love bashing.. Thanks for posting this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts