• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

x-sc tires

travmess

Ok guys so ive got an x-sc on the way. I kno i wanna switch to hpi wheels using the 7075rc adapters but should i go with t wheels or b fronts? I kno the t wheels r a lil bigger

BertR

The tires for the t are a little taller and will rub or not fit under the xsc shell. I have a xsc and have tried T and B fronts and rears. 5 b. Fronts fit and Work the best

travmess

Well as far as body rub. I was thinking about gettin a grafil body so im not stuck with the same blye body as most lol. Another guy thru my lhs is running t wheels on his xsc with trenchers i beleive. But havent had a chance to ask him how they r working

BertR

I have trencher fronts and rears and they rub alot. You will have to jack the body sky high to relive it and it looks rediculos with stock body. But graffill would work good with front trenchers I would imagine. RCDAD would know im sure

BertR

I have a pic in my photo album with trencher fronts on 5B FRONTS that will give u an idea

G

BertR said:
I have a pic in my photo album with trencher fronts on 5B FRONTS that will give u an idea
Just to clarify the 5b & 5t front wheels are the same. The 5t tires are taller.

G

BertR said:
I have trencher fronts and rears and they rub alot. You will have to jack the body sky high to relive it and it looks rediculos with stock body. But graffill would work good with front trenchers I would imagine. RCDAD would know im sure
With the Grafil body you can run the 5t fronts. Proline Trenchers (fronts) would work.

-

These are 5b fronts on all fours. I have the body pretty low.

G

Those completely tuck. They don't rub even when the suspension is bottomed out.

travmess

Nice. Thats wat i wanted to kno. Will be picking up a set soon. Hows that grafil body workin out? Seen some horror storries bout grafil but theres been more gd than bad from wat ive seen

Guantanamo Joe

RCDAD said:
With the Grafil body you can run the 5t fronts. Proline Trenchers (fronts) would work.-

These are 5b fronts on all fours. I have the body pretty low.

RC Dad- What kind of tires are those? I know they are for the 5b but what brand/model? They look pretty nice on there.

G

That one has not been ran yet. My XB has landed on its top a few times with no damage.

travmess

Soo now i kno wat body and wheels to get. Next is a motor... kinda thinkin bout tryin out one of those rmck 29.5s. Anyones try one yet?

G

I have one lay'n on the bench. LOL I'll get it installed some day. Grafil has a new SC body that will be even a better fit for the Redcat. It will be much tougher!

travmess

,Whens it comin out? Havent heard about it anywhere. The owner of the track i race at had an rmck in his oval car. Seems to ave tons of power. But thats also in an hpi car

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts