• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-can on the dune runner

apache

i have taken the stock exhaust off my dune runner 4x4 and fitted an x-can exhaust and taken the center diff and front drive shaft out so its on 2 wheel drive, i have a 26cc engine in and my goodness its a different vehicle its a bit of a handfull but its great fun, i have also ordered a ddm dominator clone pipe so looking forward to fitting that and seeing what kind of performance that will give, the x-can is a great exhaust pipe but a little noisey i suppose this could be cured with twin stingers silencers but i think this might sacrifice some power watch this space. the 4 wheel drive will be put back in when the snow arrives ( i cant wait) :D

G

If you think the x-can made a difference, just wait until you instill the dominator. You will be wanting the 4wd back. :)

apache

cool does the dominator fit ok as i have recently tried fitting the km dominator clone and guess what it will not fit, did you have to alter or adjust anything?

many thanks.

p.s i have melted both lots of gears do the alloy ones work or last any longer :)

apache

RCDAD said:
If you think the x-can made a difference, just wait until you instill the dominator. You will be wanting the 4wd back. :)
how easy does the ddm dominator fit as i recently purchased a km dominator clone (i think) and it wouldn`t fit so i sent it back, i like the x-can but it doesn`t look the part

joseph

apache said:
i have taken the stock exhaust off my dune runner 4x4 and fitted an x-can exhaust and taken the center diff and front drive shaft out so its on 2 wheel drive, i have a 26cc engine in and my goodness its a different vehicle its a bit of a handfull but its great fun, i have also ordered a ddm dominator clone pipe so looking forward to fitting that and seeing what kind of performance that will give, the x-can is a great exhaust pipe but a little noisey i suppose this could be cured with twin stingers silencers but i think this might sacrifice some power watch this space. the 4 wheel drive will be put back in when the snow arrives ( i cant wait) :D
u can look up baja skis im pretty sure they will fit the dunerunner im looking into getting them myself n im waiting on my x can i have a 30cc n i no just taking the front out its hard 2 handle lol

joseph

x can on dunerunner

apache said:
look under hpi bajas n type in skis im sure they will fit dunerunner im looking into it now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts