• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wrong way

Greggfromohio

I just got a rampage mt. Apparently there is a fail safe built into the receiver because when I turn my transmitter off the throttle servo automatically applies the brakes. The problem is that a have just replaced the stock servo a hitec 645mg. Now the fail safe is operating in the wrong direction and turning the throttle wide open! Is there anyway I can shut the fail safe off or make it switch directions?

nik81818

Re: Wrong way

Turn the servo around but my first option would b to find the throttle switch on the remote and reverse it

nik81818

Re: Wrong way

Greggfromohio

Wrong way

The reverse switch on the remote makes the servo operate correctly during normal operation. But it's when the receiver goes into fail safe mode (dead batteries in remote, out of range, ect) is when the servo turns opposite of what it should.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greggfromohio

Wrong way

That video helped a ton! Thanks rcdad, your the man!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts