• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Woodster wide body

G

As prommised here is the woodster wide body on a MT. Yes it needs to be trimmed a little. IMO a way cool body. This beautch is big:eek: If anyone needs dimensions just chime in.

G

It is clear lexan. It has a nice heavy overspray film on the outside. I must say Darin/Woodster Lids makes some nice bodies. I wish I could get him into making bodies for other products. Im not sure on paint yet. I got a couple of things I want to try. I have to finish the cage first. After I know every thing mounts up right I'll start on the paint.

DemonRC

I got my hands on one of his black lexan bodies the other day. These things are impressive. You can actually put your hand on the front bumper, put the rear on the ground, and prop yourself up. That sure is some sturdy lexan. I doubt if anybody will break it.

Oh, I have a width dimension on it.

Width = W.A.F. (Wide as F$^%)

Weight = H.A.F (You figure that one out) :)

G

Lol!

Right on the mark with the description:)

Yeah the lexan is really thick can't cut it with a knife of sisers. Have to use a dremmel. Some areas I think are about 1/8" thick:eek:

DemonRC

bensonly said:
what are the prices on these?
Two of my buddies had the LHS order two of them and they got a good price at $127 each. These were also not the clear bodies. Ole Woody did a batch of black lexan I guess. He's supposed to start doing these in colored lexan. So if you don't mind a solid colored car and/or don't like to paint then these would be the way to go.

tsudo5th

Will tires tuck under body with trenchers width wise? Also can I get my jet pro side pipe under the body?

Ildy666

Very nice...its funny i see 4 scooters in your garage.i also have 2 kids with 7 scooters and there always in my way.at least Im not the only one tripping on scooters all the time...lol...

G

Here are the pics.

Mt with Jetpro side pipe. Touches but fits. The X series Jetpro might stick out farther.

3b2b6f0d.jpg

-

IMO too big for the X series. It covered both the front and back bumper of my XSC. I have 5b front tires all the way around which are too small as well for this body. I also don't think the front wheels would tuck under the body.

d02a0ceb.jpg

0a2513c0.jpg

fa75b5d7.jpg

tsudo5th

Sweet thank you. I finished installing the rest of the rear losi bumper so I think having them front and rear now the bumpers would be outside body. I should be able to put some heat tape on pipe side to protect body right? I definitely am getting the body now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts