• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

woodster 5t wide body

kevinmt

got my new body and got to say wow,nice product,fits and looks GOOD.hve to wait and see how it holds up to my road test lol:rolleyes:

kevinmt

will do,fits the chassis alot better than the stocker.it is HUGE but looks well made.

G

Glad you like it. They are super thick. I've cut into one and some areas are around 5mm thick! I don't think you can break it.

kevinmt

hopefully it will hold up cause i really like the look and im not real hard on my truck anyway.will keep all informed.

kevinmt

well its been tested pretty good and i highly recommend it to everyone. :cool: it is pretty strong,fits good,and looks great.

tsudo5th

I run this body on the track. I have beat the hell out of it from rolling hitting ect. It has not failed me. Great body!!! %5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/tsudo5th/IMAG0070.jpg[/img]

cherryride

same platform

philztoy said:
does this body fit on the MT... I am not sure what the TT is.
both these cars are MT'S with smaller wheels and tires.

the woodster wide was made for the baja and has a wheel base about a inch longer than the MT.

you do have to trim alittle,but not bad !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts