• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

will ddm cc50x+dd3x head kit fit hy30cc?

SmokeScream

RampageHopUps said:
I think most people would say not worth it on vehicles. Cool as heck on Gopeds though.
ok thanks. im just looking for a little more power out of it. maybe i should just find a pipe and 8000rpm clutch first. and i need 25 posts to reply on the classified forum. lol.

DemonRC

A pipe and good clutch will defintely give you more bang for the buck. A $600 engine would still run like crap on a stock can.

SmokeScream

DemonRC said:
A pipe and good clutch will defintely give you more bang for the buck. A $600 engine would still run like crap on a stock can.
what would be a good pipe for my dunerunner? i kinda want it tucked in the back where it cant get smashed. something with torque for bashing.

jeffp83

Think those 35mm cylinders were bad for plating problems... stay away.

SmokeScream

ok thanks. anyone on the best rear or fairly concealed pipe for bashing/torque?

SmokeScream

will a jetpro v3 for a baja work on a dunrerunner? i can get a killer deal on one. dunno how bash-proof it will be though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts