• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Which servo's?

Clubin

Banned
I am going to upgrade the servo's rite off the hop when I get my Rampage, which servo's are you using?

I will install a ACE 1015 for t/b I use them in everything and have had real good luck with them.

What is a good steering servo Hitec 5745?

Sprint 77

Contributor
Read in your manual for the Radio then I know the DXR has this feature may not be labled as HRS like Futaba and Airtronics, I am not expert on DXR but it is a high end radio that will have a mode for running all digital servos,

This will help the response time of the servos incredibly. Don't let the 249 oz in tourque of the 5745 fool you it is a monster in holding torque and that is where it shines in 1/5 scale.

You want power you can feel and see with consistancy too get a Lipo a Castle creations regulator and wire it all up with AMS servo direct harness from DDM. you will have power to spare.

mooman007uk

Banned
For steering rhino digi4, got one in my fgbaja...best there is apart from an oddified tonegawa. 373ozin initial with 280ozin holding and super fast, i had to tone down on the proportion setting to slow it down a bit. And if you ordered your rampage from van hobbies you get a free 645 servo chucked in, it's not digital but should work with most dsm handsets, i know it works with the nomadio react...or you could ebay it and buy a digital one

Last edited by a moderator:

Clubin

Banned
I have a 5745 and a 5645 coming, should do me just fine, the stockers can go for recycling. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts