• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

which servo should i be running for throttle/brake

firefighter9780

just burned up my throttle servo and was wondering which one i should go with i was leaning at getting the hitec 5645 but have found pros and cons on the forum about it i have just been looking for a couple days and have not found a real good answer thanks for the help

hamster huey

Those are good. They are digtital MG and rated: .18 + 164. What were the cons you heard?

I have always run 5625 digital MG rated:.14 and 130. 130 is enough torque and I definatly prefer .14 speed over .18. Faster servos do make a difference.

I'd say get .15 or faster and 120 or higher.

Oct 2010 Xtreme Rc cars magazine has pretty good rundown on servos under $100. Quite a few choices.

rob64n

Contributor
I run the 5645 without any problem plus it is digital and it works smooth and quick after one year of use i am yet to find any flaws with it.

firefighter9780

mainly the speed and some of the post said you should go to a 5745 but that is alot bigger then the one in the mount i am running the 5745 for my steering and didnt know which i should go with for the throttle i just had a tower pro in it thanks for the help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts