• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

which Exhaust

apache

can anyone tell me what exhausts fit the dune runner at the present i am running an x-can on mine but wondered what others fit it as i recently purchased a km dominator clone (i think) but it just would not fit, someone told me that the DDM Dominator pipe fits onto the dune runner with no messing around is this right, alot of you will say why get another exhaust when you have an x-can? yes its is a fantastic exhaust loads of power very noisey but i want something that looks the part rather than a box?? :) hope somebody can help

many thanks

G

Anyone know if you can put that pipe on the Rampage MT?
The rear shock tower is in the way. You might be able to make it work if you used the dune runner rear shock tower.

G

Should be fine. The exhaust port size is the same:)

G

Awesome! Please post some pics when you get it installed. That pipe is going to really wake up your DR. Hang on:)

G

exellent 4wd or maybe 2wd for a laugh here we come again youre a top chap RCDAD thanks for your info just got to find somewhere to get steel gears with the square opening.
The gears listed on the Redcat site are square drive. Also the square drive is the more common style. You should have no problem finding some:)

Kylar

I have a ddm dom3 pipe on mine from a baja. Had to dremel a small part of the cage, but it works.

bbuzzard

Contributor
apache said:
:( My cpi big bore came the other week after a long wait and it didn`t fit how gutted was i, so i will post some pics on here of my dune runner and if anyone establish which god dam exhaust fits this buggy i would be eternally greatful :(
Where's the pics? Did you contact CPI for help?

G

Open up a free photo bucket act. You can upload a photo to photo bucket from almost any device. Once the photo is in your photo bucket act.,you can just click on the image code (URL) it will copy it to your desk top and you just paste it to the body of your message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts