• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What's this?!

crazyfast

This black circle thing is zip tied with in with the rest of wiring. The other end is that red connector which isn't even plugged into anything?! :confused:

Just trying to clean things up a bit and stuff all my wiring inside the battery box.

040_zpse81e3747.jpg

Silent_chaos

As fearless said, this is the buzzer. You can see in the photo, the last pin of the chip, it says 'Buzz'.

You plug the red end there. Voila

Silent_chaos

When you turn it on. It beeps certain amount of beeps telling you everything is ok. Then it stops.

When you turn your remote off it beeps in another way telling you something is off.

Basically just an alarm. It's optional. Plug it in. Nothing to lose. Ull see what im referring to

BertR

Its to tell you what the switch is doing..other than that nothing! ..you don't need it .

Fearless

Buzzer works like a champ for me on baja's with the kraken cage, so can't see much shit in there so when buzzer goes off I know truck is good to fire up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts