• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Whats Breaking next!!!

jigawatt

gah its falling as i type! I was hopin to use my buggy soon as parts got in... I guess I'll be waiting a while... I dono where the parts are tho, never got a tracking # when I ordered on tuesday.

pipeous

I just stripped mine and now it sits. I was given an old dirt bike a couple days ago and I have been working on it in the garage to bide my time... haven't riden a bike since 1988, was fun to rip it up a bit yesterday.

kdfi

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I got a little discouraged with this thing at the start of the thread. With breaking the shocks within the first few minutes of the first tank of gas. Replaced with HPI's all around. Then the body ripping apart after one roll over. Fixed with duct tape. And then I about had it when the dog bone pin came out and broke the steering knuckle. Which all in all brought my total run time (since I bought the TT5) to about 10 minutes, if that! Then you guys helped me out and I did the locktite mod to the pins. This saved over 20.00 a piece if I would have had to buy the MCD's. THANKS!!!

I took it out today and wasn't mean to it but, I wasn't nice either. I gave it a good run over some rough terrain and good sized jumps. I was even supprised when it rolled or flipped over a couple times and the body didn't sustain any more damage. With that said, I am still saving for a desert rat body. I ran it pretty well today and DIDN'T break a damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes:D

kryptonite

thats awsome to hear!! soon enough you will have ALL the bugs out and will be able to run tank after tank. once i get my phat dads, i will be their too. im still being carefull with the body but i don't plan on replacing that till after i get my next ramp.. im really happy you had a good run. as much as we love wrenching on them, we also love bashing on them. i don't mind breaking stuff but not till after i had a good 2 tanks in.. i went out last weakend and no sooner got my gear out i busted the pull start string on the first pull.. all the tools and parts i needed, but no rope. backed up and went home. oh well.. thats life.. :D

DemonRC

I've had my Rampage for a little over a week now and the only thing I busted was my steering mount but that was from a wreck with a Baja. I did all the preventative maintainance things and upgraded to Phatdad 4.8's before I even ran the car. So far so good. I've been having a blast with mine tank after tank with no problems. I like this car so much I stripped my DS engine outta my Baja and put it in the Rampage. Buh Bye ole Baja. I'll miss you :( ...

But not too much :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts