• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what transmitters do you use?

NitroMRX3C

what transmitters do you guy's use? do most stay with the stock 2.4? or aftermarkets?

NitroMRX3C

are the old pcm radios good for this scale and motor type? what about the new 2.4ghz radio FSST? are they as good as a futaba PCM? whats the difference in performance other than frequency?

G

The gassers, because of the magneto and spark plug, can generate radio interference. This will cause some Tx / Rx to glitch. The Futaba works flawlessly. The Flysky works good also. Both have great range. The Spektrum reportedly is hit or miss. Some have success while others have had trouble.

The Spektrums have also been know to start glitching when there are Flyskys in range. The Flyskys are not affected but the Spektrum owners get pretty upset.

RampageShop

Flysky GT2 (stock Rampage radio) and Flysky FS-GT3B for me. I've never had a problem with them

They are small, light and easy to use. Cheap enough that I don't worry about putting them down in the dirt or letting my kid use 'em

G

I save the stock radios for the kids' boats. We have had a couple get knocked into the water.

travmess

Futaba 4pl saw on someone is also now developing a drop down wheel kit for the 4pl as well cant wait thats about he only thing missing from that radio best bang for ur buck imo

Mycbr6rr

I ran the Flysky gt3b on my last 1/5 scale ,with my new chimera I'm getting the new Flysky FS it4

G

Stay away from the eBay sellers if you want the it4 in American units. Most of the eBay sellers have the metric display and it can not be changed.

Silent_chaos

The M11x with the FHSS-3 SSR receiver which has an improved latency of 2.5ms instead of standard 4ms.

I recently got the 4PKS-R. going to use it on my new FG 4wd ALMS

both are high end. thing is that when i hold the M11x people stare at my remote as if it is some kind of High tech gadget that controls space rockets. They ask me how much it costs. i tell them 1.2k$ xD

G

thing is that when i hold the M11x people stare at my remote as if it is some kind of High tech gadget that controls space rockets.
Next you should tell them your day job is using the transmitter to fly surveillance drones over their houses. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts