• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what is the best shock for XT?

powerslave69

I keep reading posts from other how their shocks are breaking prematurely. I guess this is something I should anticipate. Been lucky so far as my XT's shocks are holding together after all those bashing. If you're one of those unlucky owners of XT/MT/XB, particularly XT, what did you do to fix a busted shocks and links where I can buy them, pics, vids if you have 'em. I mentioned this once how low the XT is to the ground and someone here suggested, let me see if I can recall what he said. Transfer the rear XT shocks to the front and buy a Baja front shocks and install them to the rear shock tower of my XT and it will give me a bit more ground clearance. Did that make any sense to you guys? But I would still have, I guess,(I hate to bad-mouthed my XT) a not so reliable shocks on my XT. so, what do you suggest I should replace the front shocks with? I can almost hear you guys saying "Baja!!" :D If so, which Baja shocks? thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts