• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What can you tell me about the X-SC??

big JC

I know it's the same as the xt & xb aside from tires, bumbers, and body but I can't really find any pics or info on it other than that. Wondering if the tires are any good? Are they the same size as the XB's tires? After lurking on your site for 2 weeks and pestering everybody with dumb questions I have decided on the x-sc. Eventually I will get adapters, run different tires and another sc body on whatever truck I got.

So is the X-SC worth it or should I just get the xt or xb and convert it to a sc truck? Any info, pics, or links would greatly appreciated.

G

If you like that look I would stick with the XSC. Cosmetics is the only difference. I've never heard any complaints on the tires. The XT would be geared lower for the larger tires. The tires on the XSC will be shorter and narrower so the can tuck under the body.

I own an xsc and its a great truck...i bought a clear mt body and removed both rear/front bumpers to get a unique look...the tires hold up extreemly well...there is a slash in one tire from a dogs tooth after hours of sliding skidding braking hard and drifting side ways the slash has not opened or widened in anyway...also i have just about same tread as when it came out the box...2 thumps up on this Rampage..

big JC

EF8Sick said:
there is a slash in one tire from a dogs tooth
Huh?...haha. Cool somebody that owns and is phsyched on the XSC, I was beginning to think this site was all MT & XB:D. Post some pics or vids of that thing running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts