• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

warped 28.5cc head

fastlane

Team Driver
I have a ddm 2 bolt stroker kit and with a warped head. Would it be a good time to convert it to a 4 bolt?

fastlane

Team Driver
can I some how get it back true? I have ported my 23cc gettin it ready for a back up. I wonder if I could use the stroker crank with the 32mm piston and head?

Sprint 77

Contributor
I guess you could with a spacer like the 30.5 takes. Make sure you check your Squish before you try to pull it thru with the rope.

fastlane

Team Driver
Thanks. I got my 28.5 goin now. I used a straight edge and emery cloth and slowly worked it out. I used some copper sealant also just for piece of mind. I just came in from the driveway. It ran Like new again. I will be getting a 27.2 4 bolt as soon as I can afford one.

fastlane

Team Driver
When will this be out moo? I ran myself crazy with this engine and finally got it right. It was slightly warped. I ended up getting her back up late last night. I will wait for the 30.5 to come out in a 4 bolt then make my move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts