• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walbro WT-990 or WT-1107

Phill

Ice_2k said:
Well, in theory you're right. My particular issue is that, living so far away from the US, it's an absolute nightmare to get stuff here, must have someone there to get it to me and so on. And that's why I'm trying to get as much info from the start, because later on I can't just run to the closest hobby store and get what I need. Anyway, from what I read, absolutely everybody says the 990 is way better than the 668, so sticking with the stock option is not something I'll do.
I'm in exactly the same situation here in Australia

Most suppliers will post OS so you don't need anyone in the US.

If all else fails there's always ebay and quite often at a better price.

Last edited by a moderator:

UrbnRzqr

RampageHopUps said:
Keep in mind we aren;t really sure the stock 32cc is a 668 carb. I would have to get Eric Hill or one of he engine guys to take the carb apart and see what the differences are.
Any word on what carb is under the hood.... Be good to know considering this will be the standard power plant in these wips.

scooby61

My 32cc had a walbro clone carb on it that was bad out of box. I put a real 668 on it and it runs like a champ but it seems lacking on the top end. The 1107 runs great on the stock zenoah 320. And I have a 990 on my OBR 320. Both run great just depends on whether you want a choke.

Ice_2k

I bought an Walbro WT-1107 for my 32cc but it came bad from the factory. I put back my stock carb which runs great while waiting for another 1107

scooby61

I did finally put the ddm modified 990 on my 32cc MT. Runs much better and pumps plenty of fuel up top so my top end is smoothed out as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts