• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

V4 coming out

Albie72

Talked to redcat and they said rampage v4 is coming out.all parts should fit the v3.just received my front aluminum chassis brace that is redesigned much different shape then the stock plastic one.also the front does not bend any more it's nice and solid.now trying g to figure for the rear

Attachments

• 1492138003742-191030223.jpg
    1492138003742-191030223.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

audiobranz

Does anyone know the improvements between the V3 & v4 what's the difference between trucks

Albie72

I ordered the front aluminum brace it's different then the original one they put out.the worker I talked to said that might be one of the difference between the v3 and v4 hope they make a different brace for the rear

G-Man

I ordered the front aluminum brace it's different then the original one they put out.the worker I talked to said that might be one of the difference between the v3 and v4 hope they make a different brace for the rear
I bought that same brace for the front of my MT. Not sure how much it helps beings two bolts hold it on, but I figured I'd try it.

Albie72

I put it on and it the front does not bend like it use to

Albie72

I ordered that same one but mine is totally different
.I thought they sent the wrong part.when I called redcat they said that they changed it and they didn't put the new pic up yet

G-Man

I ordered that same one but mine is totally different
.I thought they sent the wrong part.when I called redcat they said that they changed it and they didn't put the new pic up yet
Mine is slightly different from the pic too. So I guess it is the new version

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts