• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

V1 MT steering upgrade to V2 MT duel servo

Shortfuse206

i think i am going for the deal at DDM for the MT i see the V2 has dueling steering servos how munch will it cost to upgrade the single servo to duel servo steering not including the chost of the servo?

and

can you use any large scale servo or are there problems?

and

how reliable is the stock steering servo?

kryptonite

1) the stock stearing servo is unreliable. you can use it as a spare or could get you by till you upgrade, but it wont last long. the throttle servo is even worse. all rtr 5th scale radio gear sucks

2)you can use any large scale servo. but the stock servo is slightly diffrent in shape. the mounting tabs are spaced diffrently. most of us just trim the lower mounting hole and use the 2 top holes only. no problem. any throttle servo fits perfect.

3)if you can,GRAB THAT DEAL!!. original price for the mt is $759, chrome pipe is $169.. plus the free upgrade kit is $49..do the math!!

4)the duel servo is nice. don't have one yet, but i wish i did. those tires are heavy. i would put money on it and say redcat will make those parts available to do the conversion. probly for a few bucks. the V2 just came out, so give them time and im sure we'll have it

5) oh sorry. no #5.. :D

ok.. found #5.. if you use "hbf" as the coupon code its only $617.50. thats crazy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortfuse206

thanks for the help i know about the coupon code that is where i get all my Baja stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts