• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Upgrades 4 dummies

Ice_2k

Upgrades 4 dummies

I already decided to buy the entire clutch, I just posted the movie for anyone who wants to install just the spring.

RampageHopUps said:
Those are 4 rear adapters for the Baja. So that is what you need. DDM just packed them together so you don;t have to search around for the right part number.
Thanks Rob.

Ice_2k

Sergio said:
Just so you know just changing the spring may be a very hard task sometimes is better to buy the whole cluch with the spring already installed
Funny thing, I bought the whole clutch and it was delivered disassembled :) ))

designed2survive

Ice_2k said:
Is this cable ok for the stock pull start system on the 32cc DR?
I know steel is stronger than rope but I don't like the idea of steel rubbing against the starter reel (which is plastic). I went with the RCR X-treme rope. Will see how it goes.

Ice_2k

Yeah, I guess that's a good point. I already bought it though :) ) Anyway, I'm gonna change it only if/when my normal rope breaks. And if at some point, it damages my pull start, at 20-30$ it won't be the end of the world. It might even cause me to pull the trigger on the killer rc power starter :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.