• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tried the new XT

rcmotor.dk

Hi

I have tried the new tt. And the ride just too good :) , I can only say it will be a huge hit .... So you has something to joy you to, when Redcats is ready to sell it...

Morten

redcat/Danmark

nanoali

thank you morten, but don't like it. doesn't look beefy like my V1 upgraded. i can see meny torsion/flex chasis prob. IMHO

Deluge

Also, they need someone in their body design department who knows what they're doing. Is it really THAT hard to design an attractive body?

Obeast44

Banned
I love that buggy! Yes the paintscheme is a little cartoonish, but I am sure they will be selling clear ones.

While it may look weak Nanoali, please remember this buggy is a lot lighter than the Rampage. Ive seen several bashing vids of it and it holds up quite well :)

v555

Obeast44 said:
I love that buggy! Yes the paintscheme is a little cartoonish, but I am sure they will be selling clear ones.
While it may look weak Nanoali, please remember this buggy is a lot lighter than the Rampage. Ive seen several bashing vids of it and it holds up quite well :)
agree 100%, it looks different but i like it.

morten-can you weight it with/and without wheels please?

rcmotor.dk

tires

v555 said:
agree 100%, it looks different but i like it.
morten-can you weight it with/and without wheels please?
I will probably try to do today ;)

The tires are mega cool, and they are really good run on the track with..

but yes the cars are not as strong built, but it is very good to run on the track.

when I get to the movie up. can see it run

nanoali

Obeast44 said:
But where is the difference in weight between this one and the TT?

v555

nanoali said:
But where is the difference in weight between this one and the TT?
new tt about 9,5 kg,my v2 tt with 4x bowties(almost same weight with stock tt wheels),double steering servos,aluminium pipe,carbon shock towers front and rear , carbon braces front rear and lightened chassis=still 13,2kg

rcmotor.dk

v555 said:
new tt about 9,5 kg,my v2 tt with 4x bowties(almost same weight with stock tt wheels),double steering servos,aluminium pipe,carbon shock towers front and rear , carbon braces front rear and lightened chassis=still 13,2kg
thanks v555

but the new tt is more built for racing on track... and I am also sure it will be No 1... it becomes a mcd killer :)

krashkrieg

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
I like the wheels on on Morten's better, and the yellow wheels/wing look bad IMO. hehe
How come I don't have that test sample Rob? Hehe :D
A lot of times companies sell off the test samples of pre-production products (like a prototype CPI exhaust pipe ;) )

...Rob, OBeast just sold his fat ride and needs a new one, come on sell the sample and we can all get an OBeast peek inside...

RampageHopUps

Obeast44 said:
I like the wheels on on Morten's better, and the yellow wheels/wing look bad IMO. hehe
How come I don't have that test sample Rob? Hehe :D
That was going to be your suprise at the Fun Run, but I will give it to Rob's sister if you don't like the wheels!!

RampageHopUps

Joking!! I will put you on the early list though. We need to beat up this protype and make sure all the changes are up to par. From our inspection yesterday, ti looks like they made alot of very good changes to make it stronger and still keep down the weight. They are definitely getting better at tooling changes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts