• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tri-power rc car club story.

mapquest

we are a RC car club in,hillside NJ, USA.We are a group of friends, who meet at different spots each weekend to race, bash and have fun. we run 10th and 5th scale , lipo,gas and nitro!! Currently union county does not have a facility for RC vehicals. Well all of that is about to change! Tri-Power RC is presently establishing a RC dirt track in the union county area. if you like to join the first RC car club in union county , e-mail us [email protected] or follow us on u-tube at ,[email protected] TRI-POWER RC, LETS RIDE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mapquest

attention all drivers, TRI-POWER will be giving there first on -off road trek june 14,2014. its going to be a bash so, dail your cars in and be ready to ride!!!PLEASE bring your back pack so that you can carry all of your supplies. we will be trekking about two miles or more. if it rains we will have it the following week. I will post the venue when we get closer to the date. any question, contact Darin at [email protected] follow us on facebook at tripowerrc THANX, TRI-POWER RC, LETS RIDE!!!!!!

krashkrieg

Contributor
OK! I'll load up my Rampage and Losi in my backpack and see you there....

claude bigelow

tri-power rc car club story.

Man guess you must have been really hitting the gym lately. I ordered my motorized chair from DDM with the MXT tires so I'm ready for any terrain.

claude bigelow

krashkrieg said:
Lol, motorized chair on duel 12s I'm just not getting this whole hike with your RC thing?!
That's what happen when you stay reading RC Driver magazine. You have any idea how long that hike is going to be with Map Quest leading the way. Forget RC in your backpack you better carry a sleeping bag because it's going to be a long nite in the woods!!! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts