• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tire size question

G

I've only seen photos, never had a set in my hands. They look ok and they're relatively inexpensive. Your not out much to give them a try.

Deluge

Those look like the FG F1 tires. You're better off with slicks, more rubber for the road and they'll handle better.

G

Here is what the Hostiles look like. They are rears and fronts. I'm going to changing the wheels the hpi stars flex so much the chrome is flaking.

-

b74f716d.jpg

84e32a17.jpg

ChuenouXiao

What tires should I get for 80% on road, 15% grass and 5% off road dirt? I'm talking about a all terrain type of tire that doesn't foam up at high speed. I'm planning to replace my cheap all terrain tires. I'm running slicks now so just planning ahead. I know that sometime I want to run my XB on the grass too :D

G

I think the hostiles would be your best bet. They are much thicker than the copies.

d2444e49.jpg

alfred e numan

If you are running on hardpacked dirt with some loose dirt on top, and dry short grass the grp easy fronts could be worth looking at- they seen like a pretty good compromise. they have 3 compounds. On grass, the live center gear helps on the cats. The car I have will hit approx 40 mph before all 4 tires start spinning. They are fun to drift with also. The only place that seems to stock is f-g supply in Califorina- L A i think--about 47 dollars per axle.

alfred e numan

grp

The grp easy tires seem to work really good on pavement. I run 4 fronts, medium compound. Something like a turf tire on a tractor or golf course 4 wheeler. I do run the bulldogs -m compound 4 fronts 90% of the time. I also bought 4 hpi bulldogs -m compound rears =white wheels. Not shure what to do with these- perhaps sell? all 4 are unused. perhaps large scale may horse trade for 4 fronts? its worth a try. www.grpgandini.it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts