• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throttle linkage with HPI Air filter

countstevula

Contributor
Hey, how is everyone doing their throttle linkage while using the HPI air filter? any pics for me? TIA!

Zapped

countstevula said:
Hey, how is everyone doing their throttle linkage while using the HPI air filter? any pics for me? TIA!
Go to General rampage discussions and look for Alternative Throttle/Brake setup and you should see some pics there.I think it's on page 2.

countstevula

Contributor
i think I looked on there i believe it was DemonRc's thread. did the linkage have to be bent a certain way or just moved over?

Zapped

countstevula said:
i think I looked on there i believe it was DemonRc's thread. did the linkage have to be bent a certain way or just moved over?
That's the one.Demon bent his and somebody else on the same thread moved theirs over.You can see how they did it in the photos.

Zapped

I just had a look at it again and Demon did move his over also with the bend and is using a single side servo horn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts