• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Think the losi 5t is big.

cordy

Check this out if you think the losi is big. The mammoth rewarron,1/3 scale,110ccengine cost $14,990. Then if you want top of the line thier is the premium model. Cost $29,900.

Deluge

Dude! I was just looking at that! Lol!

Deluge

The basic model will have:

- fiberglass body

- stainless steel components

- basic 110cc engine

- on-board touch screen controller with the following features: adjustable brake balance, adaptive steering (depending on speed), real abs and traction control with adjustable sensitivity

The premium model will have:

- carbon fiber body

- alu components

- tuned engine

- on-board controller

- two sided telemetry

- telemetry center PC which stores the data (and uploads to a cloud if required)

- drive by device (iOS, Android), you can adjust the car setup on a tablet, laptop or an smartphone

- follow the sensors values: fuel level, voltage, G-forces, compass, GPS, RPM, speed, etc.

ChuenouXiao

Dam that is $5000 more then my Civic SI 2007 :D LOL! I think I rather put the money into a real truck and go off road? :D Don't get me wrong.... I like it too!

G

They should of made it street legal. :D

ChuenouXiao

rampage idiot said:
Hell yeh I would look good in that going down the street!
LOL!!!! If you can slip inside that body cover in between the engine and servos and all the other stuff :D LOL! BTW that thing will crush our cats like a butter knife if they do cross path :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Only if it can catch 'em :D

G

I've seen that. It had a 110cc in it. It had warnings not to mess with the governor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts