• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

the redcat mt v3

dalentx

ok to anyone who is thinking about buying this beast of a truck.....i have one and at the beginning i had starting issues....my issues are now gone...starts pretty easy now...but i had the tuned pipe from redcat on it...and now i recently bought a pipe from DDM...i bought the dominator pipe and let me say this pipe will make your truck run like a bat out of hell...if you purchase this truck...spend the money and get yourself the DDM Dominator pipe...you wont believe the power it will give your truck...its worth the money

G-Man

I did the same but actually bought the blem dominator pipe for $50 less. You can't even see any kind of blemish in the pipe or chrome. I also figured if the blemish was noticeable that it will end up getting rock nicks and stuff anyways which it does have a few. But the power gain you speak of is noticeable for sure, plus the sound produced is sweet. I have replaced the gaskets once already in 4 months of hard use. If they fail again I may try the copper gaskets but others have had similar issues with those. It wasn't like the bolts came loose from the head either. Not sure why the one gasket went bad. But the ticking noise was starting to make it sound like a POS

daredevils

i got a jet pro pipe...not sure how that compares to ddm pipe

dalentx

heres another tip on this truck...mine seems real easy to flood...so i don't choke mine what so ever nor do i prime it...i just pull mine about 3-5 times and it starts every time now....im guessing choking it and priming it was flooding it...so i stopped doing both and now it starts very easy all the time...just a little tip in case you have one thats really hard to start

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts