• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The learning channel????

alfred e numan

Folks, I do not have television at my place. The internet and household chores use up enough of my time.- When i go visit in Kennewick, Wa, There is tv there. Surfed tru the channels yesterday evening looked @ the "learning channel". There was these black women that were into reshaping there backsides with homemade injections. A mixture of household aersol silicone spray and Alex chalking.- they had bubble butts! Then when that show was over, there was a show called hoarders.- When a person never watches TV for months and months- then does watch it- all the constant rapid fire flashes on the weird advertisements the cameras jerking around-ect-ect, This is NOT normal. And now I sorta know how a deer must feel when its crossing the interstate and sees the headlights of a simi truck barreling down the hammer lane towards it. Darned wonder did not have bad dreams last night.- jeezzzsss!! just saying----

G

LOL. Thats the truth. Plenty of garbage on the tube. Some of it is so bad it's funny. The sad part is the show is poking fun at a type of individual or there problem. A couple of my favorites are Swamp people, and Turtle man (forgot the shows real name). Those who have seen these know what I'm talk'n about. All I can say is there are a lot of different types of people out there. :)

alfred e numan

yep, its just about the same as the www i suppose. I really do enjoy some of the tv shows - American pickers- The loggers- ice road truckers- made for t-v, but its 90% real life.- healthy shows to watch that are not upsetting.

Ildy666

alfred e numan said:
yep, its just about the same as the www i suppose. I really do enjoy some of the tv shows - American pickers- The loggers- ice road truckers- made for t-v, but its 90% real life.- healthy shows to watch that are not upsetting.
+1 on those shows.I also like top gear,duck dynasty,devils ride just to add a few more....

Chief409

MAV TV is good, has the Lucas Off Road racing series, of course the channel IS owned by the Lucas Oil founder. You need cable or satellite TV (I have DishTV) to view it. ESPN, FOX Sports, lots of NASCAR and dirt racing, both motorcycle and 4 wheel, and the Monster Trucks! All I watch local channels for is news, or a race that is on a local channel.

All the rest is wasted spectrum.

DemonRC

I hardly ever watch TV either, exept for the Walking Dead on Sunday night. Other than that I usually can only watch it for about 20 minutes. 20 minutes is about how long it takes before 2-3 of the shows that I'm watching all have commercials on at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts