• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The athletic club ????

alfred e numan

I am down in the basement getting the yamaha ready for a trail ride. Nory comes down and i ask, whats up Nory? what are your plans for today? She says- I am going to the gym-- The gym? what for? Excersise she says- I say- lets go outside, i want to introduce you to a new excersise machine, we go outside, Look Nory, heres a new type of excersise machine. Its called a dammed lawn mower, its self propelled too and has a full tank of gas ! alls you got to do is put on some old shoes, go back to this excersise machine, push this little rubber bulb on the engine 5 times, then grab this red plastic handle with a cord on it, and pull it with really hard and fast-- This machine costs nothing-- and it does two things. It actually gets something done around here, and makes you feel just like going to the gym--- ----

BertR

Comedy!! You should publish some of your material on cards like “Happy birthday " “Get well" or my favorite “My lazy son".

alfred e numan

Sayyy, thats a idea! here is a get well card, its fron the Mel Brooks movie - high anziaty. This cigar smoking twisted nurse is actually Cloris Leachman. Mel Brooks movies-- everyone is soo uptight now about getting offended now-- Mel Brooks was fair, he insulted everyone in his movies !! plenty of ethnic slurs- off color remarks-- whites included.

HighAnxiety_550.jpg

HighAnxiety_550.jpg

/monthly_2015_04/HighAnxiety_550.jpg.e0ce7974af44c7a27179f6c4570eea50.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts