• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tell me where I can get this body!

RampageHopUps

Some Wal-marts or Toys are Us have them in stock. After the Holidays you could get them for $20 in the discount aisle.

RampageHopUps

I used a WalMart Hummer body for a long time on my FG Marder. They hold us well. I forget the name of the company that makes the entire vehicle. I have a Yellow one brand new in the garage.

countstevula

Contributor
wow really? that is surprising. If you ever decide to part with it and it would fit a rampage mt well, let me know

RampageHopUps said:
I used a WalMart Hummer body for a long time on my FG Marder. They hold us well. I forget the name of the company that makes the entire vehicle. I have a Yellow one brand new in the garage.

mp3jeep

RampageHopUps said:
I think the name of the company is "New Bright"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts