• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

supercharger

REVOlutionary Rampage

Looks interesting, I wish they got rid of the stupid music on the demonstration part so you could hear it. Also in full scale supercharger applications that I've seen, they beef up the engine to handle the superchargers added speed and strain on the engine. In the video when he says "you don't need to modify your engine to run this" I was thinking "if you want your engine to last you should" but overall I would be interested to see it run.

Motakitty

I'm skepticle since all the stuff I hear about their nitro one and I've had one of those and it made the motor impossible to tune but thats just me. It does look cool though

RampageCrazy26cc

RampageHopUps said:
No need to modify the motor since it doesn't add horsepower. They need a new chrome plater too.
haha you seen that too.

yea the nitro ones cooked the motor in no time,

G

They really don't have the best rep when it comes to their products. I would need to see some dyno results before I'd try that one.

lamarw1981

Yeah I would like to see someone else test it before i am sold. It would be crazy if you hook it up with he 2 speed. Insane!

alfred e numan

why go tru all the effort with the onboard camera and the other camera and play music. could it work as claimed? well- if the impeller spun fast enough. no way to guess when you cannot hear the engine.

Motakitty

alfred e numan said:
why go tru all the effort with the onboard camera and the other camera and play music. could it work as claimed? well- if the impeller spun fast enough. no way to guess when you cannot hear the engine.
I know I wanted to hear it too but geez for the price you could almost get a really nice mod motor

G

Even if it did work, a good ported motor will give more hp for the money.

alfred e numan

thing is-- there all ready is a super charger for 2 strokes. its called a expansion chamber. what would really get my attention would be a fuel injection system. heck,, bob hanna had a fuel injected yz 125 factory bike in the 1970s. jezzzz.

Motakitty

True but the sound of a blown motor is pretty nice I really wanted to hear to see if it sounded like a blower cause the nitro ones didn't sound like anything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts