• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Super Storm is coming....

bigfol

I really don't understand the "do gooders" in this world who say you can't take your own life even if your in pain 24hrs a day, how is better to keep on living than being able to die with dignity......I think the "right to lifers" need to spend a bit of time in a cancer ward......

It certainly is a cruel world.

alfred e numan

bigfol said:
I really don't understand the "do gooders" in this world who say you can't take your own life even if your in pain 24hrs a day, how is better to keep on living than being able to die with dignity......I think the "right to lifers" need to spend a bit of time in a cancer ward......It certainly is a cruel world.
my dad kicked eventually from blood cancer. i came back from az to be with mom and dad- he died at home. nothing left of him. ate alive. no what? i was glad to see him finnaly die. so was mom. his suffering ended at home. sold the farm- moved to oregon.

Deluge

So how intense is the storm? Saw people hitting the waves with the jet skis yesterday. Crazy bastards!

G

Deluge said:
So how intense is the storm? Saw people hitting the waves with the jet skis yesterday. Crazy bastards!
I heard citations were being issued to a few surfers.

G

There were mandatory evacuations in place. That weather can be exciting. The damage caused by it, not so exciting.

Ildy666

Deluge said:
Storm was ok up until all the power went out.4.5 million people out of power.lost a couple pieces of fence.pool cover is ripped.just really windy.i was on the nj turnpike yesterday at 5:00 i was the only one on there.Newark airport was empty.being from nj u see alot of people on the roads.but when u c no one for miles its like the day after.my kids asked if it was like zombie land i said not to far off.i just don't no where the twinky factory is ...lol...

Deluge

I heard that Hostess filed for Chapter 11 in January. Who knows if the Twinkie will be around when the zombie apocalypse hits. :eek:

G

Deluge said:
I heard that Hostess filed for Chapter 11 in January. Who knows if the Twinkie will be around when the zombie apocalypse hits. :eek:
Nice!

Ildy666

bigfol said:
The news is reporting $20 billion worth of damage, I suspect it will be a lot higher than that.....pretty powerful images coming though the T.V.
Tv?i haven't had power for three days no cell service either.gas stations have mile long lines and u could only fill up two gas cans u can't even put in ur car only cans.saw a accident in the gas station lanes. cars every where trying to fuel up crashing into each other.one guy kept hitting the guy behind hand didn't care.i didn't get to c any of the shore coverage because no tv but Atlantic city is pretty much gone.seaside heights got beat up bad to bad the cast from jersey shore wasn't there would love to c them disappear..lol...yep its pretty f**cked up in jersey.

G

It's amazing how selfish we can get if we don't get what we want. We are so reliant on energy. Truly sad.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I made it to work, gas lines still crazy here, I'll be waiting on one tonight...Still no power @ home...5 million still without power

The boardwalks in Sandy Hook / Atlantic City are GONE...Roller Coaster in the ocean...boats piled up...Crazy stuff...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts