• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stock springs

AlvaSpeed

I went back from the upgrade springs to the original ones and feel the car is easier to drive fast.

Sits lower....lower center of gravity, less dive under braking

kryptonite

what springs were you running? i have the ramtechs and i thought they were too stiff. im running stocks now, but would like something softer for my MT. also, what oil are you running?

AlvaSpeed

I was running the ones that come in the upgrade kit.

The fronts are the same as the stocks rear and the rears are longer than stock.

My firneds MT is running with HPI oil 35Fr+40Rr and the car is quite softer than before.

forist

Contributor
I like the ones in the upgrade kit used them this last Saturday at a buddy's house. Awesome place to run the TT, jump after jump handled all of them very well. Going to try to get a video of the place this weekend relay good spot to run.

Ron E

Contributor
my heavy alum mt has the ramtech +20% stiffer springs but my tt has the upgrade springs and 40 wt frt / 50 wt rear oil, works good. but it seems to be what fits your driving and where you run that matters. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts