• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

steering problem

Nino brown

i still a newbie....in having steering problems. the servo is moving back and forth but the wheels are barley moving left and right...what could that be? i have did everything with controller and and batteries are good in controller and charged in truck

Last edited by a moderator:
G

That is most likely a loose servo saver. Tighten down the nut on top of the spring.

Stygian

Banned
Also check the transmitter there's a knob (right one) that also controls how much the wheels turn

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Nino brown

ok i will try that.....i have another question im goin to start lock tighting screws, are there main ones i should do or do i do all of them???????? and does redcat always have these minor problems

BertR

It is good practice to go throughout any 5th scale. Event the high end modles need a pre run inspection

G

This is not really a problem. It's required on every 5th scale out there.

Stygian

Banned
I personally have noticed on my 1/5th scales that some are pre loctite some aren't just personal experience

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

G

They are all supposed to have loctite. Some just get missed.

Nino brown

ok, i was just wondering because mine came without wheel nuts and screws falling out. plus does the truck body come with sticker applied out the box?

presidentvip

same prob

i have the same steering problem with my truck also.. ima try this in a few min ......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts