• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sprint77's Modded Dom pipe for Gas Jockey

Gas Jocky

Clubin said:
GJ-awsome video! Just a quick question how much do you guys charge to do the ditches? lol What broke in the diff, just curious. Looks like you are ironing out the weak links. lol
No charge on the ditching! LOL. I twisted a diif cup..bummer!

Gas Jocky

yolonda21 said:
Was that an old style diff, or the upgrade you blew?
No still using up all my spares from the stocker diffs, bought a load of parts for the stock diffs the day before Redcat released the upgrade kits! Oh well!

Just editing the vid from today, should be ready in an hour or so.

Gas Jocky

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprint 77

Contributor
I will make a diffuser and a deflector cones for your pipe and you can get rid of all the Rampage part of the pipe, Sorry man it was worth a shot we didn't know untill we tried. Thanks for the Vid

Piranha2

Contributor
OK, Gas, 1st question: are you two friends (2 trucks in vid)? 2nd question: If so, for how much longer? 3rd question: what's wrong with your left index finger? (it seems stuck) 4th question: why do you hate your truck so? lol, excellent vids, great driving, thank you for all the filming and comparisons, much appreciated by all !!!

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
OK, Gas, 1st question: are you two friends (2 trucks in vid)? 2nd question: If so, for how much longer? 3rd question: what's wrong with your left index finger? (it seems stuck) 4th question: why do you hate your truck so? lol, excellent vids, great driving, thank you for all the filming and comparisons, much appreciated by all !!!
my faverite quote: "why do you hate your truck so much?"

that great!

Gas Jocky

Yah were still friends....i think? And the truck didn't come with driving instructions so we are wingin it. What are we doing wrong? LOL

Piranha2

Contributor
You two aren't competitive are you??? I hope I can drive mine half that good when I get it. This obviously isn't your first RC?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts