• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Some custom air rifles I built -->

DemonRC

This started off as a $57 Crossman 2240 pistol. Crosman 22xx and 13xx pistols are kind of like a empty Baja chassis. There's tons of parts available and you pretty much build it however you like. Here's a rundown of the mods on this one:

Purchased Parts:

Weaver 2-6 illuminated mil-dot scope

CM 2260 extended tube (more Co2 capacity)

B&A aluminum extended breech

B&A BOSS Max Flow valve

B&A Bulk fill adapter (allows tube refill from a paintball tank)

GMAC alum barrel band

UTG weaver rail adapter

Magpul rail grip

MFT shorty bipod

Custom One-Off parts:

Wood for the stock end and grips done by me

Stock is custom built

Custom machined bolt handle

Weaver rail for a Remington 700 installed

Muzzle weight custom machined

All firing mechanism contact points are polished.

1%20full.jpg

grip.jpg

stock%20end.jpg

DemonRC

Here's my other one I just finished a few days ago. It's pretty much the same. I stole the stock off #1 temporarily. This one has a Blue Fork Design machined trigger frame which accepts any AR15 grip. I have a shelf full of AR15 grips. a Ergo bench style grip is installed on this pic. Also, check out the Burris tacticle scope. I originally bought it for one of my AR15's but I'm gonna leave it on the air rifle for now. Optics are top notch. Reticle illumination is also much better than most of my mil-dot scopes.

Here's a nice pic of the illumination on high. It goes way down to a very light glow for night shooting which is really nice. I have some $400 mil-dots that I can't even use after dark cause the lightest setting makes the recticle glow which obscures the target.

DemonRC

Here's a pic of my custom built weiner dog Mimi. She's in idle mode waiting for me to drop a bird and/or a potato chip.

cordy

Demon that is so cool.I bet the critters hate it.Looks like your pretty busy with the 2 speeds and building air rifles do you find time to sit down and just enjoy a cup of coffee?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Those are really cool!

Michaels12

Very nice work!

Those would be great fun...

Who makes those power bits? I cant seem to find a " reasonably" priced set of metrics.

Last edited by a moderator:

cordy

Daves discount motors has the long metric bits.Killer rc has the short metric bits.$14 at daves and $11 at killer rc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts