• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Snapped my first diff cup!

bigboysrctoys

O ok thanks, dr on order looks like I will be making a visit to the machine shop for some homemade upgrades :) . I was checking out those dogbones from toobz thet look pretty sweet also!

rampagemt

When I opened up my diff the pin that holds 1 of the 2 big gears in the diff snapped into 3 pieces when my diff cup snapped. Where can I get another pin. The dogbones pins won't fit. Don't need to buy a whole new diff gear set just just for the pin

rampagemt

Alright thanks goin up to ace hardware now. Thanks for fast shipping on the belt drive looks so Awsome! Once bearings get in I am goin to go at this thing like a mad man!

rampagemt

So I ordered 50031 diff cups and I went on rc pit stops site and realized the diff cups I need for the DR is 54023!!1 I figured it was the same as the mt! I guess I need to double check. anyways whats the difference in the diff cups ? and i guess I will be making an rc pitstop order on fri

Deluge

There's no obvious difference. The DR uses the same case and internal components as the MT. Check out the MT's diff cup and see if you spot any differences. I'd be curious to know, as well.

rampagemt

I will let you know hiw it gies when diff cups come in. Waiting on diff cups and bearing kit. Once that gets here i will strip completely and redo bearings. Gives me a chance to change diff grease to diff oil. And instal belt drive along with new gear plate. I wanna buy the 7075 plate for ny mt now and try that but gotta sell some nitros now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts