• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Shock & Clutch question

ParkerNT

Will this work on the MT?

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.60/.f

It looks like it was deal of the day yesterday too....

Also, would I bet better off getting some HPI VVC/HD shocks, or just getting the rebuild kit and using my shock bodies? I have the piggy backs, would the rebuild kit still allow me to convert the shocks?

I'm still looking to get this thing as tough and stout as I can get it.

Thanks

Parker

max 1

TRY THE 7.500 spring from ddm i put one in my dunrunner even after it was hot it still worked fine .

rob64n

Contributor
buy 2 complete lower front units for the vvc shocks they thread into our shock bodies and work really smooth, and watch out on that clutch our bolts are not the same size as hpi, i know it's not cheap but the eclon clutch version 2 is the way to go and buy the bash plate to go with it, large scale rc has them

Obeast44

Banned
rob64n said:
buy 2 complete lower front units for the vvc shocks they thread into our shock bodies and work really smooth, and watch out on that clutch our bolts are not the same size as hpi, i know it's not cheap but the eclon clutch version 2 is the way to go and buy the bash plate to go with it, large scale rc has them
The piggyback shock he has wont work with the VVCs from the Baja

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts